Holiday cheer


Sometimes they make nice.
Originally uploaded by mama.milton.
I have had pain in my upper right side off and on since Thanksgiving morning. And nausea. Not so much fun. When Zack went to school this afternoon, I decided to take a nap. I was feeling a little blue--I don't want to make an appointment; I don't want to be sick. I felt like I needed this nap, but felt a little deflated because there are many things I wanted to do this afternoon.

I woke up refreshed. I also woke up to snow. I knew the kids would be thrilled to catch a change in the weather after so much rain. They spent the afternoon throwing snowballs and rolling in the snow.

My spirits were lifted. I will call the doctor tomorrow if I continue to feel bad. My desire to feel good sometimes overrides common sense.

Comments

Popular Posts